28 May 2012

Searching through your past

I found some old pictures (Old and old, from like March this year...) so here you go...


Out of focus, Tilde...





Crazy bokeh...


The crazy bokeh is back!

Thought my mom took this.







Red eyes...


I wrote some weird poems today because of my extreme boredom...

Dare to dream.
If you’re scared to dream, just dare. Dare to dream.
Live the life you wish for.
Just dare to dream.
Dream for a future.
Dare, don’t be scared, dare. It’s not dangerous; it’s just future for us.
Dream.

After you’ve lost your all, there’s nothing else left but to fall. But people that fall don’t have to get hurt, at least not further than they already are.

I know they sound like song lyrics, they could become one day (:
Have a great day/evening,
Tilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I appreciate each and every single one a lot!