04 December 2012

December 4th


Some photos from yesterday, when the school bus didn't come so I and Fanny went back home again ...

And some photos from today ...

 So ... Best photo I have of the wonderful snowmen ... Haha, I don't think you want a close up!

After school, today, I went to the dentist to check up on my teeth. They're alright. *Phew*

The song "How To Be A Heartbreaker", by Marina and The Diamonds, is stuck in my head. It has started to play some on radio, here - and it's really catchy! Haha, I sound so weird! XD (My attempt at not writing smileys, and instead do some "proper writing", just failed.)

I'm behind in geography and have to go study some oceans ...

Bye, bye,
Tilde!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I appreciate each and every single one a lot!