24 March 2013

Blog Buttons

Hi!
I've been wanting to make a "blog button" for a long time and finally decided to do so, too.
They're not the best, I took some photos from November last year. But I can't wait until the weather gets better, so here they are:

125 x 125
The Air Witch
250 x 100
The Air Witch
250 x 100
The Air Witch
250 x 100
The Air Witch
I know the size of the rectangular ones is a bit weird. I'm going to make more when I can go outside without catching a cold!
I would love to do an ad swap with you!
The only rule is that your blog has got to have something to do with at least one of these subjects:
Fashion/Clothes
Animals
Crafting (Scrapbooking, Sewing, Knitting, Wood Work, Crochet, etc.)
Photography
Magic
Art (Drawing, Painting, etc.)
It's totally free, just email me at tildeanna@ymail.com with a link to your blog (Keep in mind that you got to have a blog button grab box on your blog so that I can grab your button!). If you need a different sized button, please include that in your email, too.
For your button to be put on my blog, I'd prefer it not to be over 200 x 125, thank you!
The first button can also be found to the left. Underneath it is a button that, if you click it, will take you to a page with all the other buttons above.
I've also changed a few other things on here, like the banner, but that doesn't have anything to do with this so I'll talk about that later!

Also, if you don't know already, Google Friend Connect is shutting down on july 1st this year. If you use Blogger to follow blogs I suggest that you should get a Bloglovin account. You can easily transfer all the blogs you follow with Google Friend Connect to Bloglovin.
If you'd like to get informed about my future posts, please Follow my blog with Bloglovin!
That's all for now!
XO,
Tilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I appreciate each and every single one a lot!